Monday, April 14, 2014

Colombian recipes Ajiaco

I have spoken on various topics relating to food, food and beverages, but now enjoy a delicious lunch with my family, I thought that I wanted to share this delicious recipe with you. I speak my city (Bogotá) and many foreigners from one of the most representative dishes, you visit us again soon, this miracle of culinary typically want to try for my country. Im talking about the Ajiaco, can a soup with rice and avocado accompanied to lunch a perfect recipe for a family today and I want you to lessons do it the traditional way.

The times of cooking I show you are in this recipe in a pressure cooker. If you use a traditional pot, increase on average 15 minutes.

To do this you need (for 8 persons):

7 Cups water
half tomato chopped Skinless
3 Stalks chopped onion
2 Cloves of garlic
2 Chicken breasts
2 Pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 Pounds potatoes Creole (yellow) cut into pieces
4 Tender corn cobs chunk into elements
1 Cup cream
Salt to taste

The preparation is as follows:

Heat water in a large pot, add, tomato, onion, garlic, salt and chicken. Cook for 15 minutes, if romp starts. Remove chicken a little let cool and cut it. Keep it. Add the corn on the cob and potatoes and let Cook for 10 minutes, if romp starts. It is possible that the Creole potato, fade, but this is what makes consistency and thickness giving into the soup, the key is.

Serve and decorate with sliced chicken and cream.


Victoria Guzman

A lover of good food

[http://www.recipesdrinksandfood.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment