Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Busy Grumpy

In case anyone didnt notice, posting is going to be light around here for a while. My computer died a horrible death on the weekend, but thanks to the miracles of modern medicine (and Mr. Ferdzys heroic efforts) it has been revived.* However, short term memory is now shot and it needs a lot of physiotherapy before it is back to normal.

In addition, when we moved to this house we agreed to paint my mother-in-laws half of the house. Two and a half years later, its time to pay that particular piper, and thats taking up a lot of time as well. I have to say, putting beige over beige makes for the most boring painting ever. Not to mention I keep losing track of where I am. The good news is that if I do a less than perfect job on the baseboards, no-one will ever know, including me.





* For now. It did this in the summer, too, and what really vexed me was that I was finally getting the computer back to where I wanted it. I think the Times New Roman is on the wall, and its time to start shopping for a new one. I have to say, its pretty amazing that these objects which are the apex of modern technology have the lifespan of gerbils, pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment