Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pizza by Papa Murphy


Even people like me who love to cook more than anything in the world enjoy take-out pizza once in a while. My favorite pizza place is a restaurant chain called Papa Murphys, which not only has the best thin crust pizza, sauce and fresh toppings, but also the best concept. The inside is set up a bit like a Subway Sandwich Shop. Upon entering you order the type of crust, sauce and toppings you like and you can watch as your pizza makes its way down the assembly line until completion. Then, and this is the great part, you take the raw pizza with you ready to go on a disposable pizza pan and bake it at home. I ordered a pretty traditional tomato sauce topped, thin crust pizza with pepperoni, onion, mushrooms and green pepper. Baked in the oven for approximately 15min. at 425 degrees. I highly recommend you give Papa Murphy Pizza a try!!

I am back to cooking tonight. Ill post the results of my oven slow roasted St. Louis style BBQ pork ribs, baked beans and homemade apple sauce tomorrow. Til then, enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment